- ADVANCING MIS SURGERY
- RESTORING SAGITTAL BALANCE
- IMPROVING CLINICAL OUTCOMES
The Leader in
By consistently designing and delivering the highest quality products, Globus Medical seeks to improve the quality of life in patients with complex spinal pathologies. Our expandable technology products are designed to help preserve anatomy while restoring sagittal alignment, and allow for a customizable fit to each patient.
With insight from clinical experts, we’ve created a portfolio that aims to achieve controlled height restoration, maximum fusion potential, sagittal realignment, minimized trauma, and optimal fit.
FORTIFY® Variable Angle
Corpectomy Spacer System
FORTIFY® Variable Angle is a self-aligning expandable corpectomy spacer designed to optimize anatomical fit through an anterior cervical approach or one of several thoracolumbar approaches.
- Self-Aligning Polyaxial Endplate: Designed to optimize load distribution between the implant and the vertebrae
- Expandable Core: Allows for continuous expansion to the desired height
- Automatic Locking: Provides implant height stability without an additional step
Washington University Study1
- 48 MIS TLIFs were performed in 44 patients
- MIS TLIF using ALTERA® compared to static cages led to:
Preoperative and postoperative radiographs
1 Hawasli AH, et al. Assessment of radiographic and clinical outcomes of an articulating expandable interbody cage in minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion for spondylolisthesis. Neurosurg Focus 44 (1): E8, 2018.
index level segmental lordosis
in disc height
in foraminal height